Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Dear husband

There is not question about it, mothers carry an awful lot on our tired shoulders. Two wonderful articles I read just this week illustrate this so well. They can be read here and here.

It's true. Moms have so much on our plates, especially so when you have more than one to keep up with.

But, even in reading these two articles, I was thinking to myself  "but really, my husband does a load on this list, too".

Husbands these days are more involved than ever and I'm appreciative of that.

So, in order to bring to the light the balance of workload in our family life, I'm going to say this loud and clear; MY HUSBAND IS A ROCK STAR!

And, here's why.

He does 95% of the cooking.
He does 99% of the washing.
He easily does 75% of doctors/tutoring appointments.
He drives Ryan to school every day.
He picks Ryan up from school most days.
Sick kid? 75% of the time he stays home.
Diaper duty is at least 50%.

So, dear husband, I thank you for helping to lessen the load on my shoulders.

You're loyal & loving and I couldn't possibly ask for a better partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment