Friday, September 9, 2016

I'm not saying it's over, but...

I am a mother of two small kids which means, I'm pretty busy.
Ryan plays baseball (no more t-ball!), does swimming, still gets speech therapy and might be joining cub scouts later this month.

Couple that with birthday parties and Hannah's growing social calendar, we're a pretty busy family.

I'm a working mom who also just volunteered to co-chair a big fundraising event (thanks Kelley for co-chairing with me - so awesome!) and I have many ideas about what I'd like to do next with the PTO after we get through this fund raiser. I am also the co-class mom (are you seeing a theme here? I'm pretty good at roping friends into helping out. Thanks Kim!).

The point of all this is to say, it's getting harder and harder to find the time (and energy, creativity...) to update the blog.

I'm not walking away from it completely. I just know that updates will have increasing time gaps.
I have a few posts in draft status that I've worked on here and there but never completed. My goal is to take the time to finish at least a couple of those before Halloween.

This blog has re-invented itself twice and, I hope to do so again after the holidays.

So... stay tuned and have a wonderful Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment