Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Hannah's 1st birthday party is this Saturday and I'm just not ready.

We have nearly 50 people coming to our home (what the hell was I thinking?!) and it's calling for rain. This is a pretty big deal because I was planning to utilize our large deck for the party.

The thought of having that many people in my townhouse makes me hyperventilate just a little.

To top it off, Hannah is supposed to have pictures taken Friday and the rain will make that impossible, too.

The best I can hope for now is a few hours of sunshine at the exact time we need it just like we had for Ryan's party.

Cross your fingers for me, friends!

P.S. There is still time to enter Hannah's birthday celebration giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers! Ivy's birthday was that way - POURED rain, huge thunderstorm in the morning, and about 5 minutes before her outdoor party the sun came out.

    ReplyDelete