Friday, February 12, 2016

Half a year already!

Hannah at 6 months old:
Weight: 15 lbs (28%)
Down from 32% at 4 months
Height: 25 3/4" (48%)
Down from 61% at 4 months
Head: 16 1/2" (32%)
Down from 41% at 4 months

Still tall and slim but, the margin is evening out more now.

She's eating solids and, I do mean solids. I haven't removed the puree's yet but, I'm feeding her more and more regular food (just keep it soft).

I guess you could say I'm working on modified baby led weaning. I'm over puree's and I want Hannah to have real food. She has a tooth (another is about to pop) and she's ready for it. She's been absolutely brilliant so far with eating what I've given her.

I'm well into the planning of her first birthday party. It won't be a huge affair but, it will be special.
Ryan's birthday is before Hannah's but, we have his birthday down to a science, it practically runs itself now because we do it at the same place every year.

I'm having a lot of fun planning a girly birthday party. After five years of boy parties, I'm in heaven!

Ryan is still being a wonderful big brother. Last night he got down on the floor during tummy time and shared his iPad with her. She was captivated by the game he was playing.

This morning she woke up in a grump but, when Ryan came around, she got a huge smile on her face. The sibling love is mutual. I hope it stays this way and we don't have to deal with too much rivalry in the future!

We had planned to let them stay with their aunt this weekend but, the forecasted weather has made us have to postpone. It's a shame because our house needs a deep clean and it's so hard to do with the kids around.

Like I told my aunt; no biggie, it might be fun to be featured on Hoarders - I mean, they bring in a cleaning crew - score!

Happy Valentines Day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment